How To Order...Online orders, fax orders, mail orders, and telephone orders may all be paid by credit card. Mail orders may also be paid by money order.
Credit Card OrdersWe accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. All credit card orders must include the V-code or CVV2 (Credit Verification Value) of the card being used to make the purchase.
How to find my V Code:
- Billing information must exactly match the information on your credit card statement.
- Shipping information is only required if it does not match your billing statement.
Shipping InformationPCG does not charge shipping or handling charges on any orders. PCG Prison Reports© can be downloaded on line after the purchase has been made. Contact PCG at 727-678-4400 for orders by money order. Overnight shipping is available. Please contact PCG for rates.
"Orders can be placed online, by fax, by mail, and by telephone. Orders ship within one business days of receipt of funds. Overnight shipping and e-mail delivery is available on most products."
There is no charge to PCG clients for any PCG Prison Reports©. Call for details.
Shipments to federal inmates require the committed name and inmate register number in the name portion of the shipping information.
"There is no charge to PCG clients for any PCG Prison Reports©. Call for details."
Contact UsPlease contact us by telephone, email, or fax. The information in this website only represents a small part of our services, knowledge, and capabilities. Contact us now for your free confidential consultation. We are always interested in hearing from prospective clients and will be glad to answer any and all questions. All communications are strictly confidential.
Telephone: (727) 678-4400
Fax: (727) 683-9985
11726 106th Court
Largo, Florida 33778
Prison Consulting Group currently has over eighteen programs that will assist you before and during your time of incarceration.
- Sentence Reduction Techniques
- Pre-Sentence Interview Preparation
- Pre-Sentence Document Preparation
- Pre-Sentence Report Examination
- BOP Facility Designation
- Judicial Recommendations
- RDAP Eligibility Assessment &
Positioning Paper (REAPP)
- Administrative Remedy Program
- Furlough Requests
- Transfer Requests
- Halfway House (CCC) Placement
- Inmate Perks and Upgrades
- Individual Client Research
- Visiting Regulations
- Mothers & Infants Together (MINT)
- Consultation with your Legal Defense Team
- Second Chance Act Increased Halfway House Time
- Many other programs
56 Reasons for PCG
There are some aspects of federal prison that even your attorney may not be familiar with. We are specialists; experts at positioning you to take advantage of the Bureau of Prisons programs and policies.
See our 56 Reasons >>
See our 56 Reasons >>
Proud Members of: